Sunday, March 22, 2015

seeking mentor

Mentors are a great thing to have. They are there to show you the right path to take and guide you through things that you need help with, which they should have from their own experience. Mentors could be someone you know, or may not know, but will keep looking up to as they show you into the path of greatness. Regarding a mentor to my masterpiece, I can look towards my brother who has been there to help me with teaching me all that I know about computers. Although he does computer work for people on his own, he isn't at the professional level. Possibly a mentor that has graduated with a degree in computer engineering/computer science would be good to have also. Someone that has been in the business of coding/programming for awhile and has a little more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment