Wednesday, March 18, 2015

masterpiece update:

After changing the idea of my masterpiece multiple times, after either getting stuck or not wanting to go forward with an idea, I think I have decided on the one I would like to do. With my intentions on going into computer engineering in college, I thought why not get a head start on stuff that I will most likely be going over or doing then. So I decided that I want to code something(that part not entirely sure yet) possibly an app, or game in that sense. Basics will be to learn html, so starting with that is where I am at. So far this seems like the masterpiece I will most likely be going full force into accomplishing, it highly interests me and will also be beneficial so I feel that it is just a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment