Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections on Week 1

1. The only thing that may affect my participation in class would be playing sports and missing due to that. And also limited time at night after practice to do some work.
2. I don't really have a 'best ever' learning experience but I do have an overall great learning experience going through Mrs. Byrne's honors english class. I felt that year I had a major break-through in my not only my writing but in the way I prepared myself for assignments/tests.
3. I am excited to be able to experience this new form of teaching because I have never been opened to it before and it really intrigues me. I think that it will help me to be more open about what I will and will not post on the internet and help me to advance my peer to peer interactions about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment