Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Open Source Learning

At first, Open Source Learning seemed odd, but mostly because I have never been opened up to teaching like that before. From the get-go I thought that I probably wouldn't like it, but after thinking about it for some time, I realized that I will in the end regret thinking that I wouldn't because why make up my mind on something that I haven't given a shot yet? I like the fact that its not looked down upon to use the internet as our source of study because in this day and age, everything is ran by technology and we need to start taking advantage of it. It is also a burden to lug around a huge textbook when most of us have a 5 ounce computer in our pockets that can research way more than most textbooks can give us. I am pleased to be a part of the class and to be a part of Open Source Learning. Lets see where this year takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment